MIHAELA is a good mood deliverer, a gentle guiding voice for refreshing and healthy choices.
She's a women health coach for hormonal balance, nutritionist and active personal trainer.
She also has a background in communication and team training strategy, being involved in diverse corporate wellbeing activities.
Currently Mihaela is working as a coach and nutritionist for the European Parliament in Brussels and also cooperates for wellbeing activities with Family Care Center and O'Vive Wellbeing and Medical Center.
She can support you in English, French and Romanian.
1. I actually do love green juices!! And I prepare them as often as I can, using a slow-juicer :)
2. I'm an endurance bunny, and I still can't decide if I like more cycling or running... Swimming is clearly third in line though. I trained for triathlon in the past and I still do, but without registering for official events. Ask me why!!
3. I'm trained in meditation and I keep a daily practice. I discovered meditation during a recovery period after an injury, where instead of going on holidays I went in silence for 10 days in a Vipassana meditation resort. I believe that being in silence for at least 3 days, without books, screens and pen and paper is a self-discovery experience that every human should plan for, at least once in their life.
4. Yesssss, I do adore 90% black chocolate, I'm not lying :D
5. I have a BA degree as a sociologist (University of Bucharest, Romania) and a MSc in environmental sciences (Lund University, Sweden). After a few years of practice in the private sector I felt an urge to change paths and went back to school to become a coach.
But I'm still a bit of a nerd, I love numbers, statistics and research...
6. Hiking in the mountains is the thing I love most, it recharges me like no other activity or sport.
7. I never cook with a cook book under my nose and I love experimenting with different ingredients. ...Which makes my food never taste the exact same! My grandma would't quite agree... :P
8. Pink is not for me. Sorry, ladies, I mean no offence...
9. I'm a passionate Spinning instructor (indoor cycling) - from January 2015 to December 2018 I've recorded more than 1200 classes - which means about 50 days in the saddle, on a spinning bike, non-stop. Yes, I told you I was a bit of a nerd...!
10. Seriously fascinated about the female hormonal system: I think nature had an amazing amount of fun and wisdom while creating women :)
Get in touch ;)