MIHAELA is a good mood deliverer, a gentle guiding voice for refreshing and healthy choices.
She's a women health coach for hormonal balance, nutritionist and active personal trainer.
She also has a background in communication and team training strategy, being involved in diverse corporate wellbeing activities.
Currently Mihaela is working as a coach and nutritionist for the European Parliament in Brussels and also cooperates for wellbeing activities with O'Vive Wellbeing & Medical Center.
She can support you in English, French and Romanian.
1. I actually do love green juices!! And I prepare them as often as I can, using a slow-juicer :)
2. I'm an endurance bunny, and I still can't decide if I like more cycling or running... Swimming is clearly third in line though. I trained for triathlon in the past and I still do, but without registering for official events. Ask me why!!
3. I'm trained in meditation and I keep a daily practice. I discovered meditation during a recovery period after an injury, where instead of going on holidays I went in silence for 10 days in a Vipassana meditation resort. I believe that being in silence for at least 3 days, without books, screens and pen and paper is a self-discovery experience that every human should plan for, at least once in their life.
4. Yesssss, I do adore 90% black chocolate, I'm not lying :D
5. I have a BA degree as a sociologist (University of Bucharest, Romania) and a MSc in environmental sciences (Lund University, Sweden). After a few years of practice in the private sector I felt an urge to change paths and went back to school to become a coach.
But I'm still a bit of a nerd, I love numbers, statistics and research...
6. Hiking in the mountains is the thing I love most, it recharges me like no other activity or sport.
7. I never cook with a cook book under my nose and I love experimenting with different ingredients. ...Which makes my food never taste the exact same! My grandma would't quite agree... :P
8. Pink is not for me. Sorry, ladies, I mean no offence...
9. I'm a passionate Spinning instructor (indoor cycling) - from January 2015 to December 2018 I've recorded more than 1200 classes - which means about 50 days in the saddle, on a spinning bike, non-stop. Yes, I told you I was a bit of a nerd...!
10. Seriously fascinated about the female hormonal system: I think nature had an amazing amount of fun and wisdom while creating women :)
Get in touch ;)